NEW CHART ENTRIES : October 1971

 


LISTEN HERE               

Singles that entered the UK charts in October 1971 (in the order of chart entry / highest position)...

(highest UK chart position in brackets)

More chart shows HERE!  

01 Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem (14)

02 Elvis Presley - I'm Leavin' (23)

03 Roger Whittaker - Mamy Blue (31)

04 Joan Baez - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (6)

05 Al Green - Tired of Being Alone (4)

06 Elgins - Put Yourself In My Place (28)

07 Scott English - Brandy (12)

08 Los Pop Tops - Mammy Blue (35)

09 Clodagh Rodgers - Lady Love Bug (28)

10 Settlers - The Lightning Tree (36)

11 Sweet - Alexander Graham Bell (33)

12 Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) (41)

13 Autumn - My Little Girl (37)

14 Doors - Riders on the Storm (22)

15 Tom Jones - Till (2)

16 Move - Chinatown (23)

17 Springwater - I Will Return (5)

18 Who - Let's See Action (16)

19 Newbeats  - Run Baby Run (10)

20 Olivia Newton John - Banks Of The Ohio (6)

21 Slade - Coz I Luv You (1)

22 Diana Ross - Surrender (10)

23 Jimi Hendrix - Gypsy Eyes / Remember (35)