NEW CHART ENTRIES : October 1966



LISTEN HERE 

Singles that entered the UK charts in October 1966 (in the order of chart entry / highest position)...

(highest UK chart position in brackets)

More chart shows HERE!  

01 Rolling Stones - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow (5)

02 Frank Sinatra - Summer Wind / You Make Me Feel So Young (36)

03 Four Seasons - I've Got You Under My Skin (12)

04 Troggs - I Can't Control Myself (2)

05 Paul & Barry Ryan - Have You Ever Loved Somebody (49)

06 Marvin Gaye - Little Darling (I Need You) (50)

07 Herman's Hermits - No Milk Today (7)

08 Temptations - Beauty Is Only Skin Deep (18)

09 Geno Washington & The Ram Jam Band – Que Sera, Sera (43)

10 Paul Jones - High Time (4)

11 Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There (1)

12 Hollies - Stop Stop Stop (2)

13 Cliff Richard - Time Drags By (10)

14 Elvis Presley - All That I Am (18)

15 Manuel & The Music Of The Mountains - Somewhere My Love (42)

16 Bobby Darin - If I Were A Carpenter (9)

17 Searchers - Have You Ever Loved Somebody (48)

18 Cilla Black - A Fool Am I (13)

19 Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog (28)

20 Cream - Wrapping Paper (34)

21 Dermot O'Brien & His Clubmen - The Merry Ploughboy (46)

22 Adam Faith - Cheryl's Goin' Home (46)