NEW CHART ENTRIES : September 1972
Singles that entered the UK charts in September 1972 (in the order of chart entry / highest position)...
(highest UK chart position in brackets)
More chart shows HERE!
01 Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now (1)
02 Hollies - Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress (32)
03 Dandy Livingstone - Suzanne, Beware Of The Devil (14)
04 Hurricane Smith - Who Was It? (23)
05 Elton John - Honky Cat (31)
06 Seashells - Maybe I Know (32)
07 Sweet - Wig Wam Bam (4)
08 David Cassidy - How Can I Be Sure? (1)
09 T Rex - Children Of The Revolution (2)
10 Donny Osmond - Too Young (5)
11 Lieutenant Pigeon - Mouldy Old Dough (1)
12 David Bowie - John, I'm Only Dancing (12)
13 Parchment - Light Up The Fire (31)
14 Billy Preston - Outa Space (44)
15 Gary Glitter - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock And Roll) (4)
16 Peter Skellern - You're A Lady (3)
17 Family - Burlesque (13)
18 10cc - Donna (2)
19 Pearls - You Came, You Saw, You Conquered (32)
20 O'Jays - Backstabbers (14)
21 Carpenters - I Won't Last A Day Without You / Goodbye To Love (9)
22 Lindisfarne - All Fall Down (34)
23 Elvis Presley - Burning Love (7)
24 Bread - Guitar Man (16)
25 Python Lee Jackson - In A Broken Dream (3)















.jpg)










