NEW CHART ENTRIES : September 1966

 



Singles that entered the UK charts in September 1966 (in the order of chart entry / highest position)...

(highest UK chart position in brackets)

More chart shows HERE! 

01 Spencer Davis Group - When I Come Home (12)

02 Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances (22)

03 Who - I'm A Boy (2)

04 Isley Brothers - I Guess I'll Always Love You (11)

05 Who - The Kids Are Alright (41)

06 Seekers - Walk With Me (10)

07 Sonny & Cher - Little Man (4)

08 Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love (3)

09 New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral (4)

10 Sandie Shaw - Run (32)

11 Los Bravos - I Don t Care (16)

12 Bobby Hebb - Sunny (12)

13 Billy Stewart - Summertime (39)

14 Tommy McLain - Sweet Dreams (49)

15 Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich - Bend It (2)

16 Dusty Springfield - All I See Is You (9)

17 Sandpipers - Guantanamera (7)

18 Sandy Posey - Born A Woman (24)

19 Crispian St Peters - Changes (47)

20 Mike Sammes Singers - Somewhere My Love (14)

21 Walker Brothers - Another Tear Falls (12)

22 Georgie Fame - Sunny (13)

23 Andy Williams - In The Arms Of Love (33)

24 David Garrick - Dear Mrs Applebee (22)

25 Peter & Gordon - Lady Godiva (16)

26 Cher - Sunny (32)

27 Chris Montez - There Will Never Be Another You (37)