UK ALBUM CHART : 29th August 1966
Albums from the Official UK Chart from 29th August 1966, listed by:
Position Artist - Title (Album)
01 Beatles - Here, There And Everywhere (from 'Revolver')
02 Bill Lee & Charmian Carr - Edelweiss (from 'The Sound Of Music' OST)
03 Bob Dylan - Just Like A Woman (from 'Blonde On Blonde')
04 Beach Boys - Sloop John B (from 'Pet Sounds')
05 Elvis Presley - A Dog's Life (from 'Paradise Hawaiian Style')
06 Beach Boys - California Girls (from 'Summer Days (And Summer Nights)')
07 Frank Sinatra - Strangers In The Night (from 'Strangers In The Night')
08 The Troggs - Louie Louie (from 'From Nowhere')
09 Mama's & The Papa's - Do You Wanna Dance (from 'If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears')
10 Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - A Walk In The Black Forest (from 'Going Places')
11 John Mayall & Eric Clapton - What'd I Say (from 'Blues Breakers')
12 Beach Boys - When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) (from 'Beach Boys Today!')
13 Small Faces - What'cha Gonna Do About It (from 'Small Faces')
14 Ken Dodd - Happiness (from 'Hits For Now And Always')
15 Petula Clark - I Couldn't Live Without Your Love (from 'I Couldn't Live Without Your Love')
16 The Hollies - I Am A Rock (from 'Would You Believe')
17 Georgie Fame - My Girl (from 'Sweet Things')
18 The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb (from 'Aftermath')
19 Animals - Sweet Little Sixteen (from 'Animalisms')
20 Bert Kaempfert - Strangers In The Night (from 'Strangers In The Night')
THIS WEEK'S NEW ENTRY
26 Walker Brothers - In My Room (from 'Portrait')






.jpg)














