NEW CHART ENTRIES : July 1973

 

LISTEN HERE 

Singles that entered the UK charts in July 1973 (in the order of chart entry / highest position)...

(highest UK chart position in brackets)

More chart shows HERE! 

01 Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (7)

02 Mungo Jerry - Alright Alright Alright (3)

03 Carpenters - Yesterday Once More (2)

04 Vicky Leandros  - When Bouzoukis Played (44)

05 Osmonds - Goin' Home (4)

06 Al Martino - Spanish Eyes (5)

07 Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning (9)

08 Gary Glitter - I'm The Leader Of The Gang (I Am) (1)

09 Nazareth - Bad Bad Boy (10)

10 Free - All Right Now (15)

11 Goons - Ying Tong Song (3)

12 Limmie & The Family Cookin' - You Can Do Magic (3)

13 New York City - I'm Doin' Fine Now (20)

14 Suzi Quatro - 48 Crash (3)

15 Barry Blue - Dancin' (On A Saturday Night) (2)