SFC GUIDE TO THE B-SIDE - September & October 1977

 

LISTEN HERE:  

We are all on a journey. Some of us are on a very straight path, while others are taking the more circuitous route. Many of us are enjoying a great adventure, and some may be just along for the ride. What will it be like if there is something on the other side? The SFC presents the flip side of the 7 inch singles that entered the Top 20 charts in September and October 1977.


Title - Artist (a-side title)
 

01 David Soul - Rider (b- Silver Lady)
02 Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene Part VI (b- Oxygene Part V)
03 John Barry - Theme From The Deep (Instrumental) (b- Donna Summer - Down Deep Inside)
04 Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation (b- Dancin' In The Moonlight (It's Got Me In It's Spotlight))
05 The Rods - Schoolgirl Love (b- Do Anything You wanna Do)
06 Meri Wilson - Itinery (b- Telephone Man)
07a Boomtown Rats - Born To Burn (b- Looking After No. 1)
07b Boomtown Rats - Barefootin' (c- Looking After No. 1)
08 Adverts - Bored Teenagers (b- Looking After Number One)
09 Mink DeVille - Gunslinger (b- Spanish Stroll)
10 Emotions - A Feeling Is (b- Best Of My Love)
11 Elkie Brooks - Spiritland (b- Sunshine After The Rain)
12 Dooleys - Goodbye Hallelujah Island (b- Think I'm Gonna Fall In Love With You)
13 Yes - Parallels (b- Wondrous Stories)
14 La Belle Epoque - Black Is Black (Full Length Version) (b- Black Is Black)
15 Patsy Gallant - Angie (b- From New York To L.A.)
16 Yvonne Elliman - I Know (b- I Can't Get You Outa My Mind)
17 Danny Mirror - I Remember Elvis Presley (b- I Remember Elvis Presley (The King Is Dead))
18 Ram Jam - I Should Have Known (b- Black Betty)
19 Stranglers - In The Shadows (b- No More Heroes)
20 Baccara - Cara Mia (b- Yes Sir I Can Boogie)
21 Donna Summer - Spring Affair (b- I Remember Yesterday)
22 Rod Stewart - You Really Got A Nerve (b- You're In My Heart)
23 Meco - Funk (b- Star Wars Theme  Cantina Band)
24 Status Quo - Ring Of A Change (b- Rockin' All Over The World)
25 Sex Pistols - Satellite (b- Holidays In The Sun)
26 Giorgio Moroder - Too Hot To Handle (b- From Here To Eternity)
27 Carpenters - Can't Smile Without You (b- Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft)
28 ABBA - I Wonder (Departure) (Live) (b- Name Of The Game)
29 Queen - We Will Rock You (b- We Are The Champions)
30 Tom Robinson Band - I Shall Be Released (b- 2-4-6-8 Motorway)
31 Smokie - No One Could Ever Love You More (b- Needles And Pins)
32 Roxy Music - Pyjamarama (b- Virginia Plain (Re-Issue))